Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rwanda "Sometimes in April"

So this week is actually really busy! Yesterday we watched a movie called "Sometimes in April". It was a movie about the civil unrest in Rwanda, it was really heavy but I'm glad we watched it because I never really knew that it even happened, which is pretty disgraceful on my part considering so many people died because of it. It was really eye opening, seeing how the UN handled it and everything, not interfering because there was little or no political gain, it really bothers me, but I suppose that means the movie worked.
  Today we got our LC subject forms. Needless to say I'm panicing over this. I've chosen Tech, because well if i don't there will be no class and it was one of my choice more than likely anyway. Now I'm just stuck between Chemistry and Biology and  Business.. Stress of life. Tomorrow we have our assualt course aswell. That should be interesting to say the least...I'll blog about it when I've done it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment