Friday 4 May 2012

Random free class blog

Hey so I haven't blogged yet this week and it's Friday so I probably should..
Not a lot has happened this week, we haven't done any special activities or trips? For the last two classes today though Banba are having a party for the whole year, which should be good! :D
It's almost the end of the year, thank God! As much as I liked TY and everything I am happy for it to be finished, I think it's had it's time.. We're all preparing for TY night at the moment, which is going to be great hopefully! there are A LOT of dances going on, Charleston, Zumba, and our class ones and the whole year has to sing "Seasons of Love" from Rent the musical, I'm not too mad ont he song but I'm sure if I listen to it enough it will probably grow on me.

Well that's about it really it? I have a load of projects to do over the long weekend, FUN!

Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment