Thursday 19 January 2012

Blog Challenge time! :D

Sooo, I decided to do a blog challenge, because I'm a master procrastinator and it's a lot more fun than doing projects. So I'm doing to blog challenge:

"Write a blog post about somewhere that you would like to visit when you leave school"

Ok well there are so many places I would like to visit, but after I've finished school (and college) I really want to living abroad of travel abroad for a year? Well I've got like, a good few years left, and it will probably never happen, BUT the countries I would most like to go to for like a year would be:

1)Canada! Possibly Toronto? or Vancoover..


2) New York


3)LA


4)Chicago


5)Australia


I know, very original and out there... But before I die I plan on going to each of this countries/ cities. Well I've already been to NYC and Chicago, and I'm going back to Chicago this summer (BUZZ!) So I'm doing pretty alright.
Well that's all I can think of really, bit of a plan like. I'm thinking more short term at the moment, liek the fact my sister gave me permission to learn to drive in her car when she moves to Spain :D
Whoop whoop!
I'll probably end up doing another post..
So seeya in a minute?
BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment