Tuesday 17 January 2012

Geography brochure yoke..

Soo, I'm in IT class. I've actually noticed that I don't have as many blog posts as I should, so I apologise in advance for blogging more than usual. I know that like twenty posts from me was probably more than enough.
  Well I'm trying to do my geography project, and I'm having trouble finding "the perfect" disease to write about, just not feeling any of them? Which well I suppose if pretty lucky... but I actually meant in the sense that there are none, as of yet, I find interesting enough to actually write a brochure about. I'm pretty fussy about it though. I want to find one that nobody else is doing. I don't know. I should really stop putting so much effort into think about the project and actually just do it?
  So the bell is about to go. I should probably publish this rather than add it to the piling list of drafts..

s'laters...
Aoife :D

No comments:

Post a Comment