Friday 9 September 2011

Carlingford!

Heylo :) Well tonight I started packing for Carlingford, which is our TY bonding trip that we are going on on Monday. I'm really excited about the trip, but just thinking about the whole "Getting-up-at-half-five" thing is making me tired. We have so many things we have to bring, that I'm finding it hard to fit in everything without showing up with a suitcase. At the moment I'm trying to decided whether I can fit in my hair dryer. Just thought I'd let you know that, because I'm sure you care.
  Next week is such a busy week! but I'm sure it'll be great; Carlingford on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday we get the dreaded Junior Cert. results, but if I'm to be honest I actually want back, then out to a disco we go that night, sleepover, and then drag myself out of bed for school the next morning for my "too active day after" Thursday, with double PE, pilates and dancing. And then of course it's Friday.
Roll on TY!

Adios amigas :) (Still working on that signing off thing)
- AG

No comments:

Post a Comment