Thursday 8 September 2011

Thursdays!

Needless to say, Thursday is by far the best day on Fódla's timetable. First thing this morning I had Home ec, where we have to design a costume in groups, which is great craic. Then I had IT, which is where I write in my blog and work on projects and stuff, then we normally have double PE but our teacher was out so we had a double free- Which didn't actually turn out to be completely free, because even though I didn't think it was possible, my PE teacher actually left us written work. For our second half of the class we ended up playing hangman, I got one of the quotes but I didn't have any good ideas so I just let someone else go up.
  Next we had music, which was a bit of fun, we did singing and train noises? And then we had someone in to talk to us about the local youth café.
  After Lunch we have "TY activities" Which is photography, pilates and swing dancing.

Need to think of some way to sign this off....

-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment