Wednesday 28 September 2011

*Insert witty title here*

Hello there :) Well we were supposed to be in History, but our teacher is out so we all just went to the computer room to write a blog. Deadline for the BT Young Scientist competition is on Monday, needless to say I'm slightly stressed about that, but it's starting to take a bit of a shape now, then I have my geography "Around the World Trip" project, which is almost 1/4 of the way done, our group has to come up with a Mini-company idea that might actually sell, and then our Irish folder and our history project. AHH. Still though, Ty is still a bit of craic all the same.
  Going to our first Mini-Company workshop tomorrow, kind of excited though because I'm not really sure what it'll be like? Hoping we can come up with a great and "Innovative" in our double MC class though, because at the moment we're slightly stuck.
  Got some more far fetched career suggestions in Careers yesterday; as well as being a DJ, I should also consider being a piano tuner, and dog warden and every type of teacher under the sun. Still got the speech and language therapist though, I kind of like the idea of that one :).
  FINALLY getting a move on with this work experience thing, Wrote out my CV and cover letter for my application for the playschool, and today I need to ring up someone to confirm my one in the hospital, which I'm so glad is finally sorted. Gotta love talking on the phone. Not really actually I'm really bad at things like that.
   Still haven't found out if I got the backstage work for the school's "The Sound of Music" production, which I kind of want, but didn't know it was after school.. I'll still go anyways though if I get it but its less of a motivation alright
  Righteo, not sure there is much else I can say really, if you read this far down you should probably get some form of medal.

Tudaloo ~
Aoife xD

No comments:

Post a Comment