Tuesday 20 September 2011

Random IT Class Blog 0_o

Sooo.. I haven't actually got anything in particular to blog about, but I'm in IT so I suppose I should probably write something! Well the last class I just had was Creative Writing? Which is one of my favourite classes (because I'm slightly a book nerd) and we all had to read out a passage from a book we like, I brought in the book, which I was one of three people who remembered, and was panicking about the place like a headless chicken (nice comparison ehh?) trying to find one because I'm stupid and ill prepared, but it worked out in the end :) We all have to read the book "One Day" but because I've already read it, I think I have to read something else?
  Before CW, we had Career Guidance, we did a survey to see what our career interest categories would be, and my top three were 1. Social 2. Linguistic 3. Creativity (Yeah right) and apparently I should be either a Speech and Language Therapist or a DJ?
  In music we had singing, I had to sing the lines " na no ne no la-o hmp" fast, which took a while to get but was a bit of a laugh.
  Started a key rack in Tech. ... Yep.

This was pointless enough I suppose? I'm sure you were dying to hear all about my day :)

Really need to think of some way of signing these off..

AOIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment