Thursday 6 October 2011

5 (probably not) interesting things I have to do this week :)

Well Mrs. L is out today, so for our IT class she asked us all the write a blog on 5 things we have to do this week, which won't be very hard.

1.Find some item of clothing I own that slightly resembles yellow, because it is a hideous colour that I don't own/wear, but I have to wear for the Fun Walk tomorrow. I also need to find some form of cardboard for our "super secret project" that everyone seems to be finding out about.

2. I'm part of purchasing for our mini-company so I need to see if there is anyone who would be willing to manufacture the product for us, and do some form of research for the company so that Ms. P won't kill me.

3. Actually get to work on this Geography project, because I'm still on my first city and i have like three countries to go..

4. Try find a bag of fake leaves for our Home ec design project, which for some reason, I think that won't be so easy to find.

5. Get around to buying all the stuff I've been saying I will for weeks, like the Irish scrapbook, the geography scrapbook the diary thing for religion, and I was going to buy our play - Juno and the Paycock, but if actually left it so long we've finished... Oops..

Well ye, there's my very interesting things that I have to do for TY this week, baring in mind this week only has a few days left in it.

Whoever said Ty was a doss year, was seriously having a laugh.

Byee,
Aoife :)

2 comments: