Tuesday 25 October 2011

AHH! Stress

So it's the last week before Mid-term (and not a moment too soon might I add) and the teachers are being every so kind and piling on the work before we get a tiny bit of freedom. Ms O'Connell decided all of a sudden to move back the date that our Geography project is due by six weeks (-.-) So now I'm running about the place like a headless chicken trying to get it all done. Then I have my English Assignment, which is a 2 page minimum essay on the play we saw, THEN my Spanish powerpoint on Chile is due for Friday(?) and then a maths test on all the maths we have done all year, as well as the usually workload.
Bit stressful to say the least. I'm clearly not very stressed over it to the extreme because I managed to fall asleep mid-project work last night and woke up like half an hour later with my face on the keyboard... Whoops.
Dress up on Friday!!! The theme is the Addam's family, and I'm debating whether I'm going to be Pubert(lol) or Wednesday. Decisions decisions.
Also have this Mini-Compant meeting on tonight, which I suppose will be a laugh, and of course very productive... I'm joking I'm joking we actually do have a lot of work to do.

I could actually write more, but I have schtuff to be doing like, so I'm going to go?

Byeee
Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment