Thursday 13 October 2011

English trip :)

Another Wednesday trip XD which is kind of great, considering I don't hate Wednesdays, but strongly dislike..
Going to go see "Juno and the Paycock" (Said in my best old Dublin accent, which make me sound like I'm from Cork)
and going to othe rother educational schtuff aswell, going to the Yeats exhibition, which isn't much of a suprise, because I vaguely remember Mrs. B really liking his poems, and then we are going to go see the bog bodies in one of the National history Museums :)
But, as extremely exciting as that all is (and no I'm not being sarcastic!*cough* Ellen *cough*) we get to go off on our own in town for lunch, which will be good craic :)
So ye, roll on TY :)
Think we may possibly be having a party in PE, Cross your fingers fodlians!

:D
Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment