Tuesday 4 October 2011

"Operation Yellow Submarine"

   SOO, this week is the "Fun walk" (For all you don't know its a non-sponsored sponsored walk? where we all compete within years to have the best dance) and this year, I'm gonna go and say- without jinxing it- that I think we might have a good chance of winning! Our tutor Ms. O'c is REALLY competitive about it, so she's taking us out of classes to get it perfect and everything :) Our colour is yellow, they give us a colour like that and expect us NOT to spend money? Tempted to show up in green or something just for the laugh. Ty have to be the stewards for the whole school, which I don't mind doing really, just a bit annoyed about not being able to watch all the other classes dances!
I'd write more details about our dance and music and theme and stuff, but I'm afraid, that's top secret. :P

s'later,
Aoife :)

13 comments: