Thursday 27 October 2011

History talk and I'm about to get sick...

I'm going to get sick, like seriously. Have my Build a Bank interview in half and hour, like never mind butterflies, someones opened a cage of birds in my stomach, like the simile? oh god... I'm so cheesy. I talk WAAAY too much when I'm nervous, which I suppose may be an alright thing when I have to talk?..
I actually want this so bad! Stop ranting now..
We got a history talk of Mr. Doohan from Argards, and it was actually pretty interesting. I found out a lot of things I never knew about Celbridge before, and I liked the way we saw loads of pictures as well, so we could see exactly how it used to be like back in the day.
 He also said he may bring us for  walk down main street and tell us everything about ti and stuff. I personally think that would be slightly cool, considering we all walk down it like everyday.

I'm actually going to go now, before I lose all my loyal followers due to my excessive ranting, I'll update you if I get the part in the bank, wish me luck because I'm really going to need it!

byee
Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment